Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the manual. Are you trying to record something live? if so:
1) Turn on both the DVD/VCR and your TV.
2) Switch the input selector on your TV so that the signal from the player appears on the TV screen (this is usually something like 'input 1' or 'line 1' and so forth)
3) On your remote, set TV/DVD-VIDEO to DVD-Video, then press SELECT VIDEO to control the VCR. These buttons are at the upper left hand corner of the remote controller.
4) To record from a cable box, turn it on.
5) make sure the tape is longer than the total recording time.
6) insert a tape into the VCR.
7) press CH +/- on the remote to select the channel or line input video source to record.
8) select the tape speed SP/EP (SP provides better quality, EP provides three times the recording time as SP)
9) Press the record button to start recording. The VCR display will display the message REC.
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2017 | Derbi Motorcycles
Feb 20, 2014 | Panasonic Ag-7650 Video Cassette Player...
Feb 08, 2013 | Derbi Motorcycles
May 27, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 30, 2011 | 2006 Derbi Atlantis Bullet
Jun 16, 2009 | Sylvania DV220SL8 DVD Player/VCR
May 16, 2009 | JVC KS-F90 Cassette Player
Mar 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 25, 2007 | Sony SLV-D350P DVD Player/VCR
Jun 22, 2018 | Vizio Televison & Video
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!