Question about Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator and Personal Travel Assistant GPS Receiver
Question: What should I do if my Garmin nuvi or zumo displays the message "No Detailed Maps Found That Support Routing" or "No Map Data Available?"
--> Answer: The "No Detailed Maps Found That Support Routing" or "No Map Data Available" message may appear on your device for the following reasons:
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Have you tried updating the unit at Garmin's Website?
Let me know if you need help, I can get you the right web-link if needed.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
SOURCE: My Garmin Nuvi 255w Car Gps
You must call Garmin at 1-800-800-1020 they will walk you through plugging in nuvi to your computer (must have usb cord) and it will upload then go to my computer and choose garmin drive then click garmin folder and either find the folder they say or make new one like I did with the guy on the phone and put in code. The only information needed is the numbers on the bottom of the device.... super fast fix!
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
SOURCE: Garmin Nuvi 200 Maps Disappeared
Hope this helps!
I wanted to add maps to my 250W. I found the maps I wanted on a Torrent. However, many searches around various forums never revealed how to install these. Found the following through reading and experimentation.
1. Downoaded map image file GMAPSUPP.IMG. Download also gave me "Use code XXX when generating unlock code for maps"
2. Downloaded Garmin Unlock Generator 1.3 by JetMouse
3. Looked on my GPS to find the UnitID
4. Entered the UnitID into Garmin Unlock Generator. Ignore the GM XT device unlock code and the top Generate button.
5. Selected Map Product as Custom and entered the code given for the downloaded image file.
6. Hit the bottom create button to generate a 25 digit code.
7. Download Img2Gps and run
8. Click Load Folder to load the image file. Select the tick next to it.
9. Check the Use Unlock Key option and paste the 25 digit code in.
10. Load a blank SD card into your Garmin
11. Connect the Garmin to your PC using a USB cable. You should see two dirves in windows: one is the Garmin and the other is the "Removable Disk" SD card.
12. Create a folder called "Garmin" on the SD card
13. Select Folder/Card in Img2GPS
14. Click "Copy Maps". Select the folder /Garmin on the SD card. You may need to click copy again.
15. Upload will take a while.
16. You should now see a file GMAPSUPP.IMG on the SD card in the /Garmin directory.
17. Create a new text file called GMAPSUPP.UNL in the same directory (make sure it does not have a hidden .txt extension).
18 copy the 25 digit unlock key into this file.
19. Close the file.
20. Disconnect the Garmin.
21. On Startup it should load your original maps and the new ones.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
SOURCE: NO DETAILED MAPS FOUND
Please click on this link to obtain more information on this problem:
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
Please see this link for more inforamtion on this problem. I can help you resolve the issue. Your map unlock code is either corrupted or missing.
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2013 | Garmin nuvi 205W GPS Receiver
Feb 14, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 205 GPS Receiver
Dec 09, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 205W GPS Receiver
Nov 20, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Aug 14, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Jul 11, 2009 | Garmin nuvi® 200 Car GPS Receiver
May 10, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 205 GPS Receiver
Feb 28, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Jan 01, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
1,687 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: