"'Xbox' & 'Microsoft' Logos Will not Bypass at Startup".
I have a problem with one of my classmate's Xbox console. Everytime the power is applied to the Xbox & I've turned it on, it will show the Xbox & Microsoft logos for a very long time. As an electronics technician apprentice (still a student at my trade school), I am assuming that it may be either one of the chips that's in the motherboard or the hard drive. But just in case my assumptions are incorrect, can someone help me resolve this particular problem? Thank you very much!^^
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: "'Xbox' & 'Microsoft' Logos Will not Bypass at...
i,d suggest that it,s possibly a replacement hard-drive, or that a file on the drive has been moved or deleted.
Usually if an xbox has an error, it will frag ( flash red/green ) Or ( Orange/Green ) if the A/V Is Faulty. Also as to whether youre getting on-screen error codes. usually top left/right of screen.
error 5 et,c. means hard-drive unlocked.
Due to Fixyas terms and policys, i cannot tell you exactly how to fix this, but i can tell you that it is not unrepairable.
the hard-drive is locked to the motherboards eeprom chip, so is therefore only replaceable, with certain tools.
should you need more information regarding this, feel free to ask.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
E68 is a system error that usually results from a hardware failure. You can try removing the hard drive and applying the latest XBOX live update. If you have a slow connection, you can apply the update manually by going to this address http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Support/SystemUpdates If this doesn't work, you will most likely have to send it in to Microsoft to be serviced.
it is very rare problem you have got. .........
it may be occur if your network proceed any problem.......
you can easily fix this problem by your own with the use of repair guide .....
click here to download repair guide
it may be coding error ,system settings, family settings, console controls. make sure everything is unlocked
or buy a ps3
u send it back to Microsoft ,they will fix it if it under 12 month warranty
or it stands for Native Address Translation
hello. CAUSE The three flashing red lights may indicate that your Xbox 360 console has experienced a hardware failure. Please read the letter that discusses warranty changes for three flashing red light hardware failures.
If you suspect that you are experiencing this issue, you can submit a console-repair request online. However, before you submit your request, we ask that you first try the following two steps to verify that you are indeed experiencing this issue:
1. When you turn on the console, examine the light on the power supply. The power supply light should illuminate green even if the three lights on the Ring of Light flash red. If the power supply light is not green, please follow the steps that are listed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
906101 Xbox 360: The power supply light is red 906102 Xbox 360: The power supply light is orange 906103 Xbox 360: The power supply light is not illuminated
2. Turn off the console. Wait 10 seconds, and then turn on the console again to see whether the symptom occurs again. If your console continues to display the three flashing red lights, your console may have to be repaired. For information about how to start the repair process online, please visit http://www.xbox.com/support, and then click Console Repair in the upper-right section of the Web page.
Note: The online console repair service is currently not available in all countries or regions.
If you would rather contact Xbox Customer Support directly, please visit http://www.xbox.com/support/contact for information about how to do this.
* Microsoft XBox 360 Video Game System * Microsoft Xbox 360 Hard Drive (20 GB) * Microsoft Xbox
You may have a laser problem or a faulty DVD drive, you could try a lens cleaning CD in the console or you could call Microsoft and explain your situation, the DVD is replaceable but it may be more work than you are willing to undertake.