No audio and video comes out,but the player is reading the disc
Im having a problem with LG-17ut 0,when u switch it on the screen wont light and as u put a dvd disc and played it still no audio comes out even the video.i know that the player is reading the disc because i can play it stop it,even track selection is possible.can u guys out there help me,maybe u can provide me with a service manual.thank u a lot guys.mannie
Re: no audio and video comes out,but the player is...
Probably your unit switched to "no display" mode. While DVD is playing, try to push LCD MODE button and see if image comes up. No idea on how to solve for sound issue, but it should be heard from earphones
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Switch on the DVD player without any Disc inside
2.The screen should display 'no disc'
3.Eject to open the DVD tray
4.While the tray is open, press the 'STOP' button then hold the 'ENTER' button for 5 seconds
5. A new screen will appear (Regional Management Test Code) which will allow you to change the region code using the up and down arrow keys on the remote control.
6. Change the code to '0' and press the PAUSE key to exit
1) Power on (with no disc) 2) Wait for msg "No disc" 3) Open trail 4) Push three times number 0 (i.e.: 0 0 0) 5) A blue screen appears with the code region factory set, and the option to set the new region code 6) Press 0 (zero) 7) Press Pause (A msg say that you have to press de new code and them press pause to confirm....so, is to easy) 8) Close trail 9) Turn off Works 100% for my LG DV582H region 4, now its region free!!
NO NEED TO CLEAN LENS, YOU HAVE A MOTOR PROBLEM, IN THIS CASE YOU WILL BE ONLY ABLE TO PLAY AUDIO DISK AND NOT DVD. BECAUSE OF FREQUENTLY USED, DVD DISK MORE SPEED ROTATION THEN NORMAL CD, SO CHANGE YOUR MOTOR AND CHECK IT WILL WORK......
If you have the LG DV 480 then try these steps
1 Turn the DVD player and open the disc draw, leave it empty
2 Press Pause
3 Type 0000
4 When the blue screen appears type "0" in the new region code
5 Press Pause
6 Power off the DVD player then turn it back on
It worked for me
for 'all' LG dvd players to break coding follow these steps. it worked for me, i was told it works for all LGs... step 1- POWER ON "NO DISC" appears on screen; step 2- press PAUSE, 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9; step 3- "CODE_ _" appears on screen; step 4- 0, PAUSE, then POWER OFF!!! that's it, good luck guys! hope it works
Some models of PIONEER cd players had radio frequency problems that caused them to work on and off. Are you near any radio or braodcast towers? Poorly shielded power supplies cause this as well. A weak laser diode in the pick-up assembly in model runs could be the problem. You might want to Google the model number and see if this is common for these units.