Question about Pentax Optio S5i Digital Camera
My S5i's LED went black, rendering the camera useless. Alll other functions seem to be working correctly.
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
Could be a problem with the CCD circuitry. You will need to get it serviced, I'm afraid.
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Feb 11, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 30, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W170 Digital Camera
Aug 21, 2009 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
Nov 12, 2008 | Pentax Optio S5i Digital Camera
Jul 21, 2008 | Olympus Cameras
May 12, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!