- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you saying you have a Mac running OSx 5.0 Leopard and you want to install the software for a Lexmark x3470 printer? If so, I do not think this printer is compatible with Mac OSx 5.0 Leopard, but you can give this driver a try.
http://downloadnew.org/drivers/printer/lexmark-x3470-printer-driver-download-91317.html This very cheap printer seems to have made a lot of people want to take a baseball bat to it with its 'cover open' error, paper jams and other problems. Not only that, the ink cartridges are relatively expensive and run out quickly. I guess the idea is to make and sell the printer as cheaply as possible and make a profit on the ink cartridge sales. The bottom line on the Lexmark X3470 Multifunction Printer is that this bargain printer is no bargain. Even if you paid about $20-25 for it it wouldn't be good deal. I'd go as far to say that if you got this printer for free with the purchase of a laptop or desktop that you should sell it and buy yourself a decent printer.
Lexmark X2350 Injet All-In-One Printer, product "discontinued" so there is no official Win7 drivers for this model from LEXMARK.
Try this workaround using the "Vista" drivers to install the printer.
1. Disconnect your printer from your PC.
2. Uninstall the any previous drivers & software from the PC.
3. Use a Registry Cleaner to clean up any of remnants in the registry.
4. Install the "Vista drivers" & Software. (You may have to 'Run As Administrator')
5. Then plug in your Printer & power on, and let Windows search for the drivers.
Check following3 links and one of them will definitely help.
1. the page to get information about downloads of the driver.
2. direct driver link
3. a page instructs to install driver for this printer for windows 7.