Question about SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
I want to format my sandiskc140 mp3 player how to format it plzz give me a solution for this i have tried for 3times it showing that format is completed but songs r not deleting and the music option is also not working
This method will format it and return the device to original factory settings.
Download this file:
This is the firmware update utility for Sanca c140 (c100 series) devices.
There is a howto.txt file included, follow the instructions.I am posting the instructions here for convenience.
1. Download the attached file and save it on the desktop.
(the player should not be attached to the computer at this point)
2. Double click the file to run it.
3. Accept the license agreement.
4. Remove the battery from the mp3 player.
5. Press and hold the center (select) button and connect it to the computer (keep holding the button, this is the firmware update mode).
6. If the New Hardware Wizard appears (now you can let go of the select button), do the following: (if asked, choose not to connect to the internet for updates), then choose to install the device automatically, then follow the prompts to finish the installation.
7. When the wizard comes up, or when the Update button becomes active (whichever happens first), you may release the select button.
8. Click the Update button, and then click OK to the message that comes up.
9. Wait until the upgrade finishes, then unplug the device.
10. Put the battery back in, and turn on the player.
11. Hopefully the update will be performed, then choose English for the language when prompted.
12. Check if the issue is resolved.
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 30, 2009 | Jensen SMP-115 MP3 Player
Aug 27, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Apr 17, 2008 | Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
Oct 17, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
Oct 10, 2007 | Creative Labs Zen V MP3 Player
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: