Question about Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
How do i remove the cooling fan under the bottom of an acer aspire 5050 series
You need to disable your laptop.
follow this step:
1. on the back of laptop, there are 2 doors. open it all. 1 of them is harddrive.
2. remove harddrive.
Remove wireless cable.
1. open 2nd door on the back, you can see rams and wireless card. unplug wireless cable from wireless card.
1. Remove 2 screws on the hinge cover, so you can remove the power cover (power cover is cover that have power button).
2. after you removed power cover, removed keyboard.
3. remove 4 screws that hold lcd from chasiss. you can remove lcd now.
4. remove 3 screws under keyboard.
5. remove all screw on the back of your laptop.
6. remove upperchassis.
7. remove 2 screw that hold motherboard from lowerchasis.
8. take motherboard out from lowerchasiss.
9. now you can see the thermal fan.
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5535-5050 Notebook
Sep 07, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
Dec 17, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5535-5050 Notebook
Nov 10, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
Jul 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5535-5050 Notebook
Mar 23, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
Oct 22, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5535-5050 Notebook
Mar 05, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
427 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: