- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
while holding the fn key (function) press the f8 key a few times, screen brightness should get brighter with each press. the fn key might be located next to the control key lower right corner of keyboard.
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties 2. Select hardware 3. Select Device manager 4. double click on the sound,volume and controller 5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it 6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device 8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it 9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes 10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
Do you see the sound/speaker icon in the taskbar? Check it first if it is muted. If there is no sound/speaker icon in the taskbar, try to go to the Device Manager to check if there is a sound driver installed in your laptop.
You can download the driver from the HP website. Just click on the support area & lookup your system. It will then list all available drivers for you. Hope this helps & please rate this solution fixya. Thanks.