Question about HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Download AcitveSync 4.5 and install.
2. Establish partnership and ensure you are able to successfully synchronize your calendar etc. with handset.
3. No addition software required for using htc as modem. You need to have GPRS setup properly. you should be able to connect to any internet site.
4. On your handset, go to start->Programs->Internet sharing->Connect. ensure that you have choosen the proper internet sharing option.
It works for me this way.
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
You need to install Microsoft Activesync, you can download it from Microsoft website or install it from the disk that came along with the phone.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
THIS SHOULD HELP U......
On Windows Mobile 6.x, the steps to configure are as follows:
1. Activate Airtel Live by sending the following SMS to 121: MASALA ACTIVE.
2. The service takes atleast 3-4 hours to get active. Restart the phone and resume configuring.
3. Tap Start -> Settings.
4. Select Connections Tab and tap Connections.
5. Select Advanced Tab, tap Select Networks button to bring up Network Management.
6. Under "Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using:" drop down, tap the New button.
7. In the General Tab, type the name of the settings as Airtel Live
8. Select Modem tab, tap New...
9. Type the name of connection as Airtel Live, select the modem as Cellular Line (GPRS) and tap Next.
10. Type Access Point Name as airtelfun.com and tap next.
11. Leave username, password and domain blank and tap finish.
12. Select Proxy Settings tab. Tap "This network connects to the Internet". This should enable the next check box option.
13. Tap "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet".
14. Type the proxy server as: 184.108.40.206 and then tap Advanced...
15. Tap HTTP, leave the server as 220.127.116.11 and change the port to 8080
16. Similarly tap WAP, Secure WAP and Socks, type the server as 18.104.22.168 but leave the port to defaults. These are optional settings.
17. Tap OK to close the Advanced proxy setup screen.
18. Tap OK to close the New connection screen.
19. The network management screen should now list the new connection you have created in the drop-down. Tap OK to close this screen
20. Tap OK to close the connection screen.
Now you are ready to fire your favourite browser. I have tested this on PIE as well as Opera 9.5 and it works for me.
If PIE reports "Request not authorized by the WAP Gateway", you will need to change the user-agent to anything you can think of using "Advanced Config" tool (thanks to dsixda for suggesting this). I had set it to HTCP3452_Mozilla/4.0 under Advanced Config -> Internet Explorer -> User Agent Custom Base.
I think Airtel has intentionally blocked Mozilla/4.0 user-agent on WM phones. It may be that they cannot restrict Windows Mobile based phones from accessing websites on standard HTTP. On other phones I had tried, I could not get other sites to work with the same settings.
Enjoy Airtel Live for free.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2011 | HTC F3188 Smartphone
Jun 14, 2010 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Nov 18, 2009 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Oct 01, 2009 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Aug 21, 2009 | HTC Touch Viva Cell Phone
May 13, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Mar 30, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jun 23, 2008 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: