Question about Televison & Video
I was given this set as a gift--but no manual! I am trying to program my TV stations and don't know how to do it. Help please!??
SOURCE: need codes for toshiba tv
You will find the codes you need here : http://www.mykameleon.com/support.html#rs
If the exact code is not listed for your model then you must do the code search. This sometimes takes a while because you have to search through every possible code! Goodluck!!
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2015 | Toshiba MW20F51 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jun 15, 2012 | Toshiba MV13M3 / MV13M3W 13 in. TV/VCR...
Aug 05, 2011 | Toshiba MV13M2 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Apr 07, 2011 | Toshiba MV20FM4 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
May 16, 2009 | Toshiba MW24F51 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jan 23, 2009 | Toshiba MV13M2 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Jan 08, 2009 | Emerson EWC1304 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Jul 26, 2008 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!