Question about Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
basically error 232 indicates that a communication failure has occurred between the two machines
Following these steps may help resolving your issue
1. Make sure that the phone cord is plugged directly from the wall jack into the back port of the fax machine that is marked "Line" or "To Wall Jack", or that has a wall-jack symbol.
2. Verify that the line interface unit (LIU) (the box that the phone cord plugs into) is seated fully into the back of the fax.
3. Remove any other device from the line such as splitters, credit card machines, or telephone answering machines, and retry the fax communication.
4. Try sending and receiving faxes on a different fax line.
5.Try using a different telephone cord.
6. Have the phone company test your line for static or noise problems.
7. Disable Error Correction Mode (ECM) if the same error occurs repeatedly.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 02, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Jun 14, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Mar 17, 2010 | Samsung SF-565PR/XST Printer
Feb 04, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Aug 04, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
391 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: