Question about Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press the # key
2. Press the * key 3 times - this will produce a 'P'
3. Press the * key 4 times - this will produce a 'W'
4. Press the * key twice - this will produce a '+'
5. Enter in: CODE 1
6. Press the * key twice - this will produce a '+'
7. Press number 1
8. Press the # key
9. "Sim restriction off" or "Phone restriction off" should briefly appear on the screen and the handset will re-set itself
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Yes, by providing your IMEI number so that your master reset code can be calculated. There is a lot in the internet that offer reseting code service for your cellphone.
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jun 04, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
May 22, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!