Question about Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
The proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons Set, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press up arrow key several times to get to the Purge item
4. enter 2, 7, 8 and 3 using arrow/set keys to reset the counter
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Nov 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2013 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-3360c...
Dec 18, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Aug 29, 2010 | Brother MFC 490cw Color Inkjet...
Jul 29, 2010 | Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Mar 20, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Feb 09, 2008 | Brother DCP-340CW All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 27, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 07, 2016 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 02, 2016 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!