Hi. i have a problem in my sony ericson T630, it won't power up.. i try to troubleshoot it i found out that after i press the start switch and i disconnect the battery there's a red flashing light flash in the key pad board near the joystick... what thats it means?.... is it its memory?... cpu?... i don't know.. can you help me with this??? thanksss..... send me some email.. email@example.com
Do you fully charge your phone? i know for sure that the red blinking light that you are saying that flashes near the joystick only indicates that your phone is low in battery and need to charge. maybe you're phone is not charging properly. you can also try changing your battery as your second to the last option, of course the last is buy a new phone^^
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi shalie_laroz, I have some solutions for your problem.....
1) Just go to sony ericsson's official website,then select what type of setting do you want after that select your phone and operator and then you will recieve your settings.Here is that site: http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/detailed/phonesetup/t630?cc=us&lc=en
2) Call your operator (Customer Care) and follow the instructions and they will message your phone's settings.