Question about HP Compaq Presario SR1303wm PC Desktop
follow these instruction exactly . this will work
If you get the "NTLDR is Missing" error, follow these instructions:
1. Load Windows XP CD into CD drive.
2. Make sure BIOS is set to boot to CD drive.
press F8 or F11 to get into BIOS
3. Boot the computer from CD.
4. At menu, press "R" to load Recovery Console.
5. Select the installation to be fixed.
*The following instructions assume CD-ROM is labeled as drive D and the hard drive partition the windows installation is on is labeled as drive C. Replace the letters accordingly.
6. Type "COPY D:\i386\ntldr C:\" and press ENTER.
7. Type "COPY D:\i386\ntdetect.com C:\" and press ENTER.
8. Remove CD and type "EXIT" and press ENTER (to reboot your computer).
Posted on Nov 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jun 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 12, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Sep 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2009 | Western Digital 320GB MyBook External USB...
May 14, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2009 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Feb 22, 2009 | Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
May 30, 2008 | Gateway MX6920 Notebook
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: