Question about Woods 59007 Decora Style 3015105 Minute Preset Wall Switch Timer White
The following diagram is for timers with green, black, white, and red wires:
If your timer is different, add a comment with model number.
Timer-black-wire to Hot; Timer-red-wire to Load (lights)
Timer-white-wire to Neutral.
Here's what to do
1) Timer-green-wire connects to bare ground wire.
2) Switch has 2 wires. Take switch wires and connect them to timer-black-wire and timer-red-wire. Choose either one for now.
3) In back of electric box are white wires twisted together and covered with wire nut. Connect timer-white to these wires.
4) If electric box does not have white wires described above, then connect timer-white to bare ground.
5) Turn on electricity, and push manual override button. If lights come on, timer is wired correctly. If lights do not come on, then reverse timer-red and timer-black wires.
Posted on Nov 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 31, 2013 | 2006 Kia Sorento
Jan 27, 2011 | Mercury Mountaineer Cars & Trucks
Jan 13, 2010 | Singer 8280 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jul 31, 2009 | GE Microwave Ovens
Dec 06, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Mar 31, 2008 | Sony VAIO K45 Notebook
1,276 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: