Question about Whirlpool Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

I need a part - Whirlpool Microwave Ovens

Posted by on

  • Richard Perkins
    Richard Perkins May 11, 2010

    Hi there!

    Can you be a little more specific please?

    Please give Model and part that is defective.

    Thank you.



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Whirlpool Master
  • 9,086 Answers

Please reply back with your brand and model number and the problem you're having so we can help you.

Posted on Jun 23, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need the specs for GE Spacemaker XL JVM1339BW002 and need to know since I am replacing this unit w/another GE what type of venting do I need, and will I need to purchase a new trim kit?

The GE Answer Center can answer those questions. 800.626.2000

Give them your full model number.

I regularly repair these.

Feel free to contact me via my site with your full model number and FCC ID number as shown on the tag in or on the oven for more free help.

Nov 26, 2016 | GE Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Fuse Specifications

Most of the time you will need either a 15 amp or 20 amp fuse for your microwave. You will want a ceramic fuse and if you still have your old one, the amp rating and all info you need will be stamped on one of the silver collars at each end of the fuse. Hope this helps!

Jul 09, 2015 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

KBHC109 magnetron needs replacing

So what is your question... do you need a meg tube, need to know how to replace, you need some one to replace.

Mar 27, 2012 | KitchenAid KBMC140HSS Convection/Microwave...

1 Answer

I need to replace the light bulb under my advantium 120 but my wife threw the lighbulb away I need to find out what size lightbulb I would need

I would think that you can find that info either in the owners manual or right in the area where the light resides. Usually there is a sticker there with the info you need. Best wishes!

Jul 29, 2009 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Proline M-2020 microwave manual needed

Do you still want this - I have a paper copy which I no longer need

Mar 27, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Reattaching rubber pieces inside microwave

I might need clarification, but household cement or even caulk should work as long as it's allowed to dry fully.

Dec 03, 2008 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

What is needed to install the Sharp R1880LS? Is a bracket needed? Thank you, Jill

If you don't have your installation instructions, you can download them here. You will need the free Adobe Reader to view or print this document.

It will tell you what parts are needed. The best place to order Sharp parts is Tritronics.

We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

Jul 29, 2008 | Sharp Microwave Ovens

1 Answer


The door part# is 4359542 if you need the part number. If you need to know how to replace the door check up by the upper hinge on the inside of the door should be a plastic piece that you can remove so if you lift the door off of its hinges. You may or may not need to remove the grill above the door to raise the door high enough

Oct 31, 2007 | Whirlpool MH7135XE Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Lost middle part of rotating plate

Find your model # on the sticker inside the microwave and go to or  Should be able to view diagrams and find what you need here.  I could help you look it up but I would need the model # and the parts you need.  Would appreciate a solved rating for the advice unless you have further questions.

Oct 26, 2007 | Danby DMW902 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Need to operate the microwave at 230 volts

You will need a step-down transformer of the appropriate power (wattage) and the proper adapter plug for the country you'll be in. You need to look on the back of the microwave and see how many watts it CONSUMES, not how many watts of cooking power it produces. Usually the power consumption requirement should be in the ballpark of twice the power output. For a 700W (cooking power) oven, I would suspect it has about a 1400W power consumption requirement, so your step-down transformer must be rated at least 1500W. That may be cutting it close, so for lower heat and longer transformer life, I would choose a 2000 watt model. You need to be sure it comes with an adapter plug that's made for receptacles in the country you'll go to. One site I found has them for about $60. but I would read up on the subject to see if you need one of an EVEN HIGHER rating since microwave ovens do surge when they start cooking. You may need to use one rated at 3000W or more. More info:

Oct 11, 2006 | GE JES735WJ Microwave Oven

Not finding what you are looking for?
Microwave Ovens Logo

Related Topics:

21 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Whirlpool Microwave Ovens Experts

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

9086 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 2 Expert

228 Answers

Are you a Whirlpool Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides