Question about Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
1. Turn on the MP3 player, go to Settings/Setup - System - Change USB mode to MSC
2. Connect the MP3 player to the computer
3. The MP3 player will show up as a Removable Disk drive under 'My Computer'
4. Double click on it, it will load Coby Media Manager, follow prompts to install
5. Click the 'Movie' tab at the left hand side of Coby Media Manager, the software will scan your computer for video files.
6. Once your video shows, right click the video, and click 'Sync', this will add the video file to your MP705 with the correct format.
If you need the Coby Media Manager:
Posted on Nov 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox Console
Apr 28, 2010 | Sony Handycam HDR-XR520 High Definition...
Apr 27, 2010 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Sep 15, 2008 | GPX MW-3805 MP3 Player
Feb 26, 2008 | Casio EXILIM EX-Z1000 Digital Camera
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!