Question about Pentair 2" Pvc, 3 Way Lube Free Diverter Valve, with 2.5" Slip Outside

1 Answer

How do I know if I have a 1 1/2" - 2" or 2" - 2 1/2" valve? The pvc that fis inside is 2". thanks

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 106 Answers

That would make it a 2" valve.

Posted on Nov 14, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Fix copper tubing 1/2 " pipe

use pipe cutter to lop off end and sand the last 2-3 inches down with abrasive sand cloth. if you never braised before, i would recomend sharkbite plumbing fittings. comes in 1/2", which is what it looks like you have. it slides onto existing pipe (copper, pvc, cpvc and pex) and makes a seal, while the teeth inside keep it from coming off. there is a ring on the end that you can push in with a specific tool (which comes with some fittings) to remove it. they have extentions, valves, couplings and terminations in sharkbite. they sell them at any home depot. good luck and have fun

Feb 27, 2014 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Where to find PVC valve on 460 engine

PCV valve will be located either in valve cover (tappet) or cover over the lifters under the intake. Not real sure as I haven't touched a 460 in 20+ years but know that it has to be able to get vacuum from the intake system and have access to the inside of the engine above the oil liquid level. Should have a thumb thick (1/2 - 3/4 inch) hose going to it from the intake or carb.

This has nothing to do with a 2 inch pool diverter valve......

Sep 30, 2012 | Pentair 263029 2-Way, 2-Inch PVC Pool...

1 Answer

How to change from a 1 1/2 pipe to a 2 pipe under a sink

go to a plumbing supply store and ask for a 2" by 1 1/2 pvc bushing

Sep 02, 2012 | Mountain Plumbing Products PVC Pipe Deluxe...

1 Answer

Where is the pvc valve

The part number would depend on the brand the store carries - you can check the auto parts stores online.
The valve is in the back of the valve cover with a 1/2 inch hose attached.

Aug 14, 2012 | Ford Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I need to know were to locate the pvc valve on a 1998 ford escort wagon 2.0L 4CYL automatic trans and and how do you change it ? THANK YOU

Its located on the valve cover on top of the engine.Pull it out disconnect hose from the pvc valve and replace

Aug 21, 2011 | 1999 Ford Escort

1 Answer

2001 navigator jerked and cut outon me while sitting at a light. what could this be?

On the back part of the intake opposite of the throttle body is the hose for the PVC system. The part of the hose at the back of the intake most likely has a small crack in it. It's made out of thin rubber and is about 1/2" in diameter. Call your local Ford/Mercury dealer and order another one and install it. There are 2 different types available, a heated PVC valve assembly which has 2 small (1/4") water lines and one that doesn't have the water lines, the non-heated PVC valve. Either one, the dealer should have it in stock because this is a common problem with the Navigator.

Mar 28, 2010 | 2000 Lincoln Navigator

1 Answer

Spa draining into pool

check should be on spa return line from filter or heater. its 1 1/2 or 2 inch pvc

Jul 13, 2009 | Jandy LAARS VALVE, PRESSURE RELIEF 75PSI...

4 Answers

The threads are stripped on my Hayward sand filter drain plug.

I've had the same problem every year since I bought this house 10 years ago with my Hayward filter drain and finally MacGyvered a great solution. Went to Home Depot and bought a 1" PVC shutoff valve. The Hayward drain has an outside 1 1/4" thread. The part I got was an 'Aqua-Dynamic' 1" PVC Schedule 40(I can't find a picture of it on the internet). It is a white PVC valve with an inside thread that mates with the Hayward and a red shutoff winged knob. You need to hacksaw the red wings off the knob in order to be able to screw it onto the drain because the filter's base gets in the way. Leave the valve in the open position(especially if water is still draining with filter off) and put PVC cement on the outside of the drain thhreads and a bit on the inside of the valve and screw it on. When the glue dries(5 minutes), you now have a drain that you can open and close every year with ease(you need a pair of pliers because the wings are off the turn knob but it works great!)

Jun 10, 2009 | Hayward SAND FILTER, PRO SERIES

1 Answer

2002 saturn sl1 pcv valve

The PVC valve is located in the valve cover (top "cover" of the engine, near the oil filler cap) On DOHCs, it is immediatly to the right. On SOHCs, it a few inches to the left.The PVC valve is held to the valve cover with a rubber grommet type seat.

1. Remove the hose that connectes the throttle body unit to the PVC valve.
2. Using your hands, remove the PVC valve from the rubber seat. Wiggle it back and forth, then pull it straight out.
3. You can either clean this with carb cleaner, or simply replace it with a new one (<$5 at most auto stores)
4. Put the PVC valve back into the rubber seat and replace the hose

Apr 08, 2009 | Saturn Vue Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

PVC Valve

Its on the valve cover ,before i go further the valve cover is the thing where you pour the oil into,its on the oposite valve cover of the oil fill its round it will have a black hose connected to it just wiggle it while you pull it out,shake the pcv up and down if you hear like a ball inside moving up and down its good

Jul 13, 2008 | 1994 Buick LeSabre

Not finding what you are looking for?
Pentair 2" Pvc, 3 Way Lube Free Diverter Valve, with 2.5" Slip Outside Logo

Related Topics:

74 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Pentair Pool & Spa Experts

Pj Kiley
Pj Kiley

Level 1 Expert

21 Answers

Jay Finke
Jay Finke

Level 3 Expert

1340 Answers

Bill Jordan

Level 2 Expert

372 Answers

Are you a Pentair Pool and Spa Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides