Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: problem in canon
download the drivers for 2000/xp, it will work on vista as well
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
SOURCE: Canon i80 error 5100
Someone has ever asked this problem and I have post a solution for this. Here is my answer:
Service error 5100 indicates that carriage return (CR) operation is not performed successfully. After the printer turned on, printer initialize some operation include CR operation. This error happens when carriage part (carriage unit) has problem when move right and left in initialization process.
This may be caused by:
* Faulty carriage part so thatit cannot read film encoder properly. As a result, carriagepart move on uncontrolled.
* Dirty film timing **** strip (Horizontal film encoder;available only ini series and above) so carriage part cannot read film encoder properly.
* Another material (such as broken paper, etc) present in carriage path, blocking carriage part from moving.
To fix this problem you may try the following tips:
* Check if any material present in carriage path; remove (clear) it
* Check if film encoder is dirty; wipe slightly with moistened clothe.
* At last, if carriage part is faulty you need to replace it.
Hope this will be helpful for you. Best regards,
Inkjet Printer Forum
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
Check this link for wireless setup:
There are Vista 64 drivers on the CD that came with the printer, but if you want to download, you should download the network drivers if you are installing the printer to work on a wireless local area network (LAN).
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2011 | Canon Bubble Jet i80 InkJet Printer
Feb 09, 2011 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Jan 10, 2011 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Nov 07, 2010 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Aug 24, 2010 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Sep 21, 2008 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Feb 18, 2008 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Feb 17, 2008 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2008 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!