I have the Asko W6761 and all of a sudden it doesn't run the cycle anymore. It starts normally, i.e. pumps water into it, but then it doesn't start to wash..any idea what this could be? After a few...
Hello, my W6761 becomes the same. When it happens, you can clear the problem by "soft ware reset". Following is the procedure:
1. Power it on
2. Push Start/Stop buttom 5 times
3. Push "Enter", ">", "<", "Menu" buttons (from right to left)
4. Again, push "Enter", ">", "<", "Menu" buttons
5. Wait for 30 seconds that the above soft ware cycle resets the internal status
6. Toggle the power switch
7. You need to execute above "soft ware reset" within 15 seconds
Start washing and check to see if above reset the problem.
If it does not begin to work, repeat above "soft ware reset" cycle until it begins to work.
My W6761 once needed to repeat above cycle 7 times to solve the problem.
W6761 seems to be weak at high ambient temperature.
Oct 26, 2010 |
Asko W6761 Front Load Washer