Question about Office Equipment & Supplies

2 Answers

Need parts please :)

I need to order a part for my copier. Where can I go to find it online? It is a plastic part that broke off. It has something to do with the paper feed. If I had a diagram I could look better. Can you help me with this?

Posted by on

  • kellicorners Jun 19, 2008

    It is a Canon Super g-3 Image runner,

    It is a big machine and when you open the door and then the side there is a part that comes out and had a knotch end that broke. That is why I need a diagram because I do not know the part name, I just know what it looks like. I miss my copier. I tthink it was made in 99

  • kellicorners Jun 20, 2008

    a canon super g3 image runner 210/200L with fax. the piece with the *** sticking out broke off and so did the piece to make it latch. Did the pictures not go through? I will try to send it again. my finger is pointing to it.


2 Answers

Yes I have a fax in it. It is a IR210/200L GP200 series.

the part is grey. I have inclosed a picture of it. maybe that will help. Hope they go through. I have it super glued right now but it will not last long.

thanks for everything hope to hear from you soon.


Posted on Jun 20, 2008

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Expert
  • 1,326 Answers

What kind of copier is it and what model and where did the part fall off of?

Posted on Jun 19, 2008

  • Chris Coughlin
    Chris Coughlin Jun 20, 2008

    It sounds like you have a fax in your copier. And it is a Image Runner, but is it a IR-210 or a IR-330 or 400 or a IR-3300. Also, what color is the part? Green or Blue? Is it for the hot part of the copier to turn? Or is it to ingage the transfer or the developer unit?? I can get the part number, but I need more info.


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My Canon iP6700D printer continually says the Paper Output tray is closed when printing, but it is quite clearly open. Prints do work but we have to press down on the paper output tray hard to make it do...

may ne something stuck at the end of the tray which goes into the printer, like dust, small plastic part, prevents it to communicate properly, may be that's why to have to press it hard in order it works..

Sep 17, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer

1 Answer

My granddaughter put a toy in printer & a part broke off - thin, translucent piece about 1/4 inch wide by 7 inches long. How do I open up the printer in order to try to put this part back?

The plastic piece you are talking about it just prevents the paper from bending forward when is inserted in the printer. That plastic piece should not cause any paper jams or printing problems. If you do happen to have paper jams maybe a piece of plastic fell inside where the paper goes. Simply turn off the printer, remove the paper and flip the printer upside down and shake it a little that should remove any debris inside the printer.

Jan 31, 2010 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer

1 Answer

A piece of the plastic that holds one of the cartridges in place broke. I now keep getting printer cartridge failed. Can I get that little piece replaced??

Hello. If you have that little piece you can reattach it with some clear one minute epoxy. Just do not over do it with the epoxy so you don't end up doing more gluing that you need to do. Other wise you can order parts for your printer. Just go to the following link and order what you need directly from HP
Regards, Joe
PS please rate my answer. Thank you and happy holidays.

Dec 26, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer

1 Answer

Need left hinge/spring box
their part number is H7914
Brother part number is LP2403001

Nov 18, 2009 | Brother DCP-8040 Copier

1 Answer

Canon 7200 Staple Holder

You can order the part through Canon or get the part number from their service department and try ordering it 3rd party. Check your user's manual for a service toll-free contact number.

Aug 28, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 7200 Copier

1 Answer

Piece that holds in the ink cartridge broke i need a part where

HP doesn't stock any of those small plastic pieces for us to order. The best bet is Ebay or garage sale for a scrapped printer.

Aug 11, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer

2 Answers

Upper Paper Tray light flashing as if not all the way when it is.

Remove the paper tray.

On the right side you will see Three (3) holes
the plastic piece you found when in the bottom hole.

Since it is broken it will no longer snap into place.

Make your self fom either plastic or cardboard, a piece that will cover the bottom hole but not so big that it will block the hole above it.

Then using a good stiff tape (eloectical or duck) paste the piece over the hole, making sure you don't block the hole above it, or any other part of the machine.

I have taken a plastic knife cut to size and superglued it in.

If all else fails you can order that plastic piece that broke from Xerox. It's called a paper size sensor. about $5.00 for the part and about $10.00 for shipping.

Good luck


Jun 21, 2009 | Tektronix Phaser 860 Thermal Printer

3 Answers

Toner sensor board

If you are comfortable taking apart your machine you could probably do it. The part can be ordered from a reseller online. The service manual for how to do it can also be downloaded from online sources. The service manual does not make a recomendation for any calibrations after replacing this part. Although a standard color calobration never hurts. But for the cost of the part, and one to two hundred bucks, you could get it fixed by a Certified Xerox Service Provider that will guarantee their work.

Dec 06, 2007 | Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer

1 Answer


you need a replacement belt as any repairs to the belt will not withstand use, you may be able to order this part online

Aug 17, 2007 | HP PSC 500 All-In-One Printer

1 Answer

Plastic strap removed

Go to the canon website, and into their tech solution area, type in your printer model, and follow their guide. Also, you can order the new part from them, they will be able to tell you what the part is, and how to install it. They will also tell you that you will void your warranty with self fixing!

Jan 07, 2007 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Office Equipment & Supplies Logo

Related Topics:

59 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Office Equipment & Supplies Experts


Level 3 Expert

98762 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers


Level 3 Expert

63456 Answers

Are you an Office Equipment and Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides