Question about Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, please get new driver here:
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
SOURCE: i have a canon printer
Here's How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready to use
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2013 | Canon Pixma MG5220 InkJet Printer
Jul 24, 2011 | Nokia 2630 Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
Jan 12, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 21, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Aug 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
May 17, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
483 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!