When i try to print a popup comes that the cartriges are either fitted wrong or that ther the wrond model. I have been using the same 2 cartriges for the last month without any problems but now i can't print anything. I would be grateful if someone responds to my problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Incase you have used a compatible cartridge , they may not work at times . Insert the old cartridge and check , if it prints ( even though partially ) . The problem could bein the cartrige or the fitting of the same .
Jast go to print option. Then Mantainance. Then try to print a nozzale. If all the colour comes out properly ( with out dot or misline), your cartrige head is goog for print. If not, your printer cartrige head is block. To reque from the problem follow the proces:
1. Unpluge colour cartrige.
2. Try to clean the cartrige head with soft cloth and amonia gentaly.
3. Try to out the ink through the head nozzale pore by using shaking or gentaly swape by soft tissue.
4. Now put the cratrige head upon a soft tissue. ( ink will comes out). If not, repit stage 1-4 until ink come out.
as long as the color print cartridges remain in the printer you should be able to print in only black and white.
If the error message does not come up and prompt you to chose this option, you should be able to tell the
printer to print in black .
(1) go file print or print (2) a gray box will pop up click on properties
(3) Click color (4)click gray scale
This should do it for you! (5) select black print cartridge only
I have many epson printer, some more than 5 years old. It's ok. some have printed more than 50.000pages, it's ok.
If Ink cartridge Unrecognizable, there are two posibilities : Chip Error at ink tank, or printer error. For chip error, try to plug the ink tank to another printer (same type). If the ink tank recognized by other printer, so the problem is printer.
1. Check chip conector at head carriage.
2. Check the wiring of the head, and chip.
If two point above is ok, the last action is check the power supply and board. It may be epprom is damage.
I have just resolved the "Install black cartrige" issue on my printer I am not sure if it will solve everyone's problem but these are the steps I took to solve the problem.
1. removed the black cartrige. 2. removed all the paper from the tray and noticed that one of the pages was a little jammed. 3. I then turned the printer on and off again and still encountered the "Install black cartrige" error message. 4. I then put the black cartrige back in the the printer and restarted the printer. 5. When the printer restarted it started to initialize correctly and I perform some test prints to confirm that it was back up and running.
Did you try cleaning the contacts where the print head fits? You might try a qtip moistened with rubbing alcohol or electronic contact cleaner. Sometimes ink will find it's way onto the contact area. Also, make sure you removed the contact protect tape from the new cartrige assembly. Sounds obvious, but I've forgotten this a time or two.