Question about Rheem 50 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC 83VR522
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2016 | Water Water Heaters
May 13, 2016 | Water Heaters
Mar 14, 2014 | Water Heaters
Dec 04, 2013 | Water Heaters
May 31, 2013 | Water Heaters
Dec 20, 2012 | Whirlpool LTE5243DQ 24" Thin Twin Electric...
1. Turn thermostat handle (L) to the 100 °F (38 °C) safety
check, see fig. .
2. Unscrew handle (N) or lever (O).
3. Unscrew cap (M).
4. Pull off thermostat handle (L).
5. Remove screws (H) and escutcheon (G), see fig. .
6. Close both isolation valves (I).
7. Pull sleeve (F) from the mixer shank by pressing
down the tongue (D2), see fig. .
8. Extract clamp (D1).
9. Pull stop ring (D) until resistance is encountered
(approximately 3/8" [10mm]), see fig. .
10. Unscrew stop ring (D) complete with regulator
11. Unscrew thermoelement (47 050, 47 582) with 24mm
open-ended wrench, see page 2.
It is not too clear to me, but I'm not looking at it. lol
Dec 14, 2010 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
Nov 10, 2010 | General Electric GE SmartWater Household...
Oct 13, 2009 | Water Heaters
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: