Question about Kenwood 1080VR Receiver
Does anyone know if you can select and adjust the sound of the subwoofer without the remote control? If so, how?? My sub is turned off internally and I do not have the remote.
CHECK THE FRONT OF YOUR AMP FOR A SET UP BUTTON OR MENU BUTTON,THIS SHOULD LET YOU SET UP YOUR SUB AGAIN.
HOPE THIS HELPS
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
1.Press the [AMP] button on the remote and then press [SETUP] button.
2. Use the Up and Down arrow buttons to select "1. SP Config," and then press the [ENTER] button.
3. use up and down arrow to select subwoofer setting.
3. While the subwoofer setting is selected, use the Left and Right arrow buttons to select Yes .
you will surly get the audio from the subwoofer.
Feb 19, 2011 | Onkyo TX-SR503 Receiver
Setting the Subwoofer Information
Register whether you have connected a subwoofer or not.
Before you start, remember....
• There is a time limit in doing the following steps. If the setting is canceled before you finish, start from step 1 again.
On the front panel ONLY:
1. Press SETTING repeatedly until "SUBWOOFER" appears on the display.
The display changes to show the current setting.
2. Press CONTROL UP / DOWN to select "YES" or "NO."
• Each time you press the button, the display alternates between "YES" and "NO."
YES: Select this when a subwoofer is connected.
NO: Select this when no subwoofer is used.
You cannot use SUBWOOFER OUT ON/OFF on the front panel (see page 14) and adjust the subwoofer output level (see below) when "SUBWOOFER" is set to "NO."
Then continue with setting its relative level and other things.
Feb 06, 2011 | JVC RX-8010V Receiver
Jun 08, 2010 | Sherwood RD-6106 Receiver
Nov 16, 2009 | Sherwood R-945 Receiver
Nov 08, 2009 | Onkyo TX-SR605 Receiver
Feb 07, 2009 | JVC RX-5020VBK Receiver
Oct 13, 2008 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
May 23, 2008 | JVC RX-8020V Receiver
Jul 26, 2010 | Kenwood 1080VR Receiver
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: