Question about eBay Auctions
I'm sure you can find some pointers on eBay itself, but I will give my 2 cents for what it's worth.
1) Choose a username and GOOD password when you sign up.
2) Get a PayPal account and get it verified. Paypal is the easiest and most used form of buying and selling.
3) Know your products if you are selling. Give accurate and complete descriptions. Be honest about them too.
4) Ask questions if you are buying and are not sure of something.
5) Use GOOD photos whenver possible. Don't use grainy, low resolution pictures.
6) Give feedback. That is how you are "rated" in the eBay world. If someone only has a Feedback rating of under 90%, I would be cautious. Of course you can view anyones feedback and see comments.
I hope that gives you a start. Happy eBaying.
Thanks for using Fixya.
PS. You can look at my figures if you wish. I use the same username as I use here.
PPS. Please consider rating this solution as this is the way we are rated on Fixya. Thanks!
Posted on Nov 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Jan 18, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Sep 16, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 02, 2012 | eBay Auctions
Mar 03, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Nov 25, 2009 | ASUS S6 Notebook
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: