Question about HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Every time i try to print my psc hp 1315 stop at the halh of the page and give the error "paper jam" but nothing is wrong with it, i check its back......nothing wrong. just stop at the half of page every time.thx for listening.
Every time I turn on my HP 1315, it feeds a sheet half way through, then stops, indicating a jam. If I remove this page, place no paper in the feed tray, and after it indicates an error, then select something to print; then put paper into the feed tray; then push the "On/Printer" button - it feeds and prints OK. - for that time.
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2011 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 16, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 17, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 14, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 29, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2016 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
3,035 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: