Question about Panasonic KX-TG5632 Phone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: changing the time settings
If you are using this phone on a Panasonic KX-TDA 30/100/200/600 system.:
From the Switcboard / Main telephone or Managers phone with the handset on the cradle/hook:
1. Press PROGRAM * * or PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 000 and then ENTER.
3. Enter the last 2 digits of the year and then select the month with either SEL+ or AUTO ANS / MUTE.
4. Scroll right with the right arrow key and change the date.
5. Press the NEXT button on the screen and the time will appear.
6. Set the time. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your changes.
7. Lift the handset and put it down to exit program mode.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Testimonial: "The instructions were very clear and easy to understand.Thankyou very much."
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2014 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Press the "Menu" key.
Use the up and down arrow keys to select "Date and time." Press "OK."
Enter the month, date and year using two digits for each on the keypad.
Enter the hour and minute in 12-hour clock format using the keypad.
Press the asterisk (*) key to toggle between "AM" and "PM."
Press "OK" and then "OFF."
Jul 12, 2011 | Panasonic KX-TGA560 Cordless Expansion...
Jul 22, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7433B Corded Phone
Dec 22, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG5100 Cordless Phone
Nov 12, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Mar 30, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
301 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!