- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The micro ribbon wire may be damaged if its blank if the phone is old this may be the case opening and closing breaks the ribbon wire after time. If it is new return for replacement. also in menu, phone, display is where all adjustments are.
Is it white screen hang ? Or Your phone boot up in normal with white screen ? If it is white screen hang you need to flash your updating might lose some data.Contact mobile repairing shop or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for visiting fixya
can u hear any sound like nokia tune which comes when u turn on your mobile? It could be because your display is damaged or not working so please visit nokia showroom and they will help you.
There can be several things which can be reason for blank screen like:
1. Your display is not working
2. Battery of mobile is not working.
3. May your mobile is not charged and charger which you are using is not working. Try charging with some other charger of nokia same pin.
4. It could be software issue. Please update software in your mobile.
1. Any Software you installed latest.
2. Are you trying to updated your mobile any time at home?
2. Scan the Memory card and let me know any virus detecting?
3. " while i removed ma battery n switched on " you mean with out battery you try to on the mobile?
Please share you problem with full word not in a shortened word. Its easy to understand. I have also nokia N73 & i am sure i will solve the problem.
Thanks & waiting for your reply.
it generally hangs when u install new new softwares in it, which is sometimes not compatable with ur mobile platform.
now what u have to do is u have to format ur phone to factory settings that is the only way which is to be done in regard to make ue phone run smooth sometime when u talk for long hours on ur cell fone , it gets heat up and ur call get automatically disconnected.
u have to reset it which is sometimes dangerous to ur cell phone, it might cause some harm to it.
There r two ways to format ur Cell Phone 1. Soft Core Format 2. Hard Core Format
1. In Soft Core Format u have to dial *#7370# or dial *#7780# this will format ur phone memory and u have to manually format ur memory card 2. In Hard Core Format ur mobile gets formatted as a tough format, u have to keep on pressing the three buttons simultaneously(at the same time) for a long period unless u get a screen on ur phone when it asks for the region(ur country).
what u have to do: 1. switch OFF ur mobile 2. u have to press three keys at a time Call Button (green key) + * key + 3 at the same time 3. now dont get ur fingers off those buttons , ask someone to switch ur mobile ON (if possible make ur cell phone placed on some table for stability) (please dont move ur fingers off those three keys unless u get the screen where u r asked for ur region) once u got that screen ur cell phone is formatted
NOTE: Formatting the phone with HARD CORE FORMAT METHOD may be harmful if not done in the correct way
The method of performing a hard-format, i.e resetting it completely to factory defaults and removing all data, is as follows:
Switch off the phone.
Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and '3' button
While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
When the message 'Formatting' appears on the screen, release all of the buttons
Note that you shouldn't switch the phone off or remove the battery when performing either of these operations, and it's advised that the handset has a reasonable amount of battery charge before performing a format/reset.