Question about Televison & Video
1) You need to connect the wireless transmitter to AC power and the red LED will light to confirm power
2) Connect the Audio cord at the back of the transmitter to the Audio output jack of the Sanyo receiver.
3) Turn on the receiver and the blue signal LED will light on the transmitter to show it is receiving a signal.
4) Insert batteries into each of the speakers or connect them to AC power using the adapters supplied.
5) Press the ON/Off button on the speakers and a blue LED will light up.
6) Press the Autotune button on the speakers and you are done! Adjust volume to preference.
Note: Speakers must be within a 7 meter range of the wireless transmitter to work.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2017 | Centrios Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 10, 2016 | Centrios Health & Beauty
Nov 04, 2015 | Centrios Televison & Video
Nov 30, 2012 | Centrios Audio Players & Recorders
May 21, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Apr 03, 2010 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Jul 27, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Mar 03, 2008 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Nov 08, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!