a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
pls insert the samsung operating system cd and restart the pc then repeatedly press F12. Then select boot device menu and then select CD/DVD ROM. Select Format the Partition and then select Windows. It would take 1 hour to finish installation in factory settings
You may have not removed all files....I assume you used the"Uninstaller"? If so there may be files left in registry causing the prob. If you are not expert with registry editing then find someone that is and delete all files for this sofware and try a clean installation.
hello, try to use another brand of dvd disc, and see to it that your copy is not protected because some studios probably who took your video have protected it so that you cannot reproduce. its part of a business bro.
1. make sure you backup ALL data you want, after a format it is un-retrievable without the right tools
2. put your windows XP disk in the cd drive, and turn on PC
3. when it asks "Press any key to boot form CD" hit a key
4. a blue screen will appear with writing flashing down the bottom for a few minutes until you come to a menu
5. press "enter" to start a install
6.press "esc" when it asks if you want to repair old installation
7. highlight the relevant partition and press "d" to delete old partition, then "enter" then "L"
8. it will not go back to partition menu, in which case you select "C" to create a new partition and then "enter" and "enter" again
9. select "format the partition with the NTFS file system" it will now format the hard drive, then copy files, restart by itself then begin the second part of the instiallation which im sure you could manage