Question about IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Is it difficult toreplace the print head on this machine?
It's quite straight forward
1. Remove the left door.
2. Remove the right cover
3. Remove the paper support
4. Remove the redrive cap
5. Press the fuser wiper cover latch and remove the cover.
6. Remove the top cover screws
7. Remove the paper bin full sensor flag assembly from the mounting bracket
8. Remove top cover.
9. Remove 3 screws and the cables, the printhead will now come out.
10. After replacing the printhead run some test prints with the cover off, loosen the 3 screws holding the printhead to make any adjustments needed to insure the print is straight.
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Feb 25, 2011 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Sep 07, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Apr 14, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Mar 04, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Aug 14, 2009 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Mar 27, 2015 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
592 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: