Question about Kenmore 15762 Dishwasher
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have had the same problem as most of you. I seem to have fixed it by
1. Bail out all the water from the inside
2. Remove the filter and 2 x mesh pieces.
3. Continue to bail out the water from the filter well.
4. You will probably find pieces of food or fat/debris in the bottom of the well. Remove these.
5. Tilt back the dishwasher at 45 degrees for 30 mins or so to drain and dry the flood sensor.
6. Boil a kettle and pour it down the well. Immediately put the dish washer on a eco wash (no tablets or anything) with half load (ie half water) and this will ease the water pump.
7. Let the dishwasher run its cycle.
8. Clean the filter again and the filter well.
It sounds quite long winded but with a £250 item you need to take care of it. Make sure you rinse most plates before loading in the future.
Hope this helps!!!
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
As far as I know, E3 on a Kenwood is related to the temperature sensor, when you open it, are the dishes warm?
Posted on Dec 03, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks for that did not think of the temp and yes dishes sometimes come out cold "
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2015 | Kenwood Dishwashers
Jun 03, 2010 | Kenwood KDW243A Builtin Dishwasher
May 19, 2010 | Kenmore 15762 Dishwasher
Jun 27, 2009 | Bosch 18 in. SRS45E02 / SRS45E08 Exxcel...
Mar 20, 2009 | Hobart 25 in. LXIH-4 Built-in Dishwasher
Dec 21, 2008 | Kenwood KW85 Air Conditioner
Aug 01, 2008 | Dishwashers
Apr 21, 2008 | Frigidaire 24 in. FDB1050REC Stainless...
Oct 09, 2010 | Kenmore 15762 Dishwasher
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: