Question about Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung jet s8000
The basic is: 1. On your home screen, click on the bottom right "menu" button. 2. Got to the 1st screen , where the little gear icon for "settings" is at the bottom right corner. Open "Settings" 3. Click on "application settings" 4. Click on "Browser profiles" 5. At the bottom right you should see: "Search for wi-fi". Click on it. 6. It will now search for your home wi-fi network. 7. Once it find your network, click on it and enter your security details. 8. Now you network is listed as part of the Browser profiles. 9. Now you can select your wi-fe network as your default browser profile.
Now when you open the browser it will try to conect to your wifi to start browsing.
Enjoy :) Ed
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
you mean it gets stuck and won't open to its operating system?
you will be needing a software/firmware re-installation.if you have your firmware version and back up then you can do it by yourself by flashing the phone firmware back, but you need to to this at your own risk cause you will be needing softwares programs for this process and this may void your warranty,but one thing you can do, go to your nearest samsung service center and have them repair your phone, they can easily do a firmware re-installation there and they can re-install the right version of your firmware to your phone.
Posted on Feb 20, 2010
you need to configure the mms settings from your internet menu... but you need the right configuration from your network provider to the settings..
to give you an idea, here's how you may do it.. from your phone, press menu select internet select browser profiles to lead you to internet profile settings.. from your settings, press create. then create the mms profile your network preferred. once created, press save and exit the settings for internet profiles..
to make the mms profiles be the default settings for your mms, do thes steps... from your phone, press menu select settings select phone applications select messages select multimedia from multimedia menu, select profiles assign the mms profiles you created for your multimedia. press save and exit the setup...
now to check if it's working, try sending a multimedia message to your own number to check if your phone can send and receive mms. once you successfully send it and received it, it means that your phone mms is already set and working...
Posted on Mar 31, 2010
SOURCE: i have a samsung gt-
Easy steps to follow
1. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE (AROUND 80 MB IN SIZE) and MULTILOADER
http://firmware.sgh.ru/files/S5230XEIG4.rar 2. Make sure Samsung PC Studio is installed and communicates with your phone 3. Unrar the firmware in a folder you can easily find it.Also unrar the Multiloader in another folder. 4. BACKUP YOUR PHONEBOOK AND MESSG USING PC STUDIO.
Remove the Sim and MicroSD from your phone and replace the battery. 5. Now press vol top button+camera key+powerbutton at the same time in switch off mode without attaching the datacable.
6. Soon u will see a new screen which says Download.
7. Now attach the datacable to the phone and open Multiloader which u donwloaded earlier.
8. Select the radio button that includes MSM6250/MSM6250A or BRCM2133
9. Select Boot Change,Full Download and master rom boxes.
10. Then click Boot, and select the boot files from the unpacked firmware folder.(........\S5230XEIG4\S5230XEIG4\BOOTFILES)
11. Click the Amss, Rsrc1, and Rsrc2. and select files apps_compressed.bin and Rsrc_S5230_Open_Europe_Slav.rc1 and Rsrc2_S5230(Low)_RU.rc2 respectively.
12. Note: Select (Low).r2c NOT (Mid).r2c. (Phone may not restart if you select mid)
13. Then press the Factory FS tab, and select the appropriate files from the firmware folder also(FactoryFs_S5230_Open_Europe_Slav_RU.ffs).
14. FOTA and ETC fields are left blank.
15. Click the Port Search button, it will find your phone and show the com Port is ready
( Make sure that following options are checked "right" symbol in the check box against them before you click downlaod
Factory FS tab )
16. Click the download button and be patient, this will take a few minutes to complete.
17. When it's finished, it will show "All files complete".
18. Unplug the phone from the USB cable, reinstall the sim, MicroSD, and power up the the phone.
19. Now with every thing complete, You can perform a hard reset by typing *2767*3855# into the hand set (but not necessary.)
20. When the phone resets type *#1234# into your handset to check your new firmware ver.
your new Firmware is updated and ready to use.
Posted on Nov 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2013 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Aug 08, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jul 26, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jul 03, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
May 15, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Aug 02, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jan 09, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!