Question about Philips Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how to make philips DVP3980
Hold the Stop key on the remote to Open the DVD tray
Press up/down key to select "0
Remember! The tray MUST be open in order for the Preferences menu to show up on Setup
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
SOURCE: philips dvp3266 region free
Hey, i had the same problem. Got the solution from a post by Myrakaru, February 09 2009. here are the steps:
1. With the remote control, turn on the player. Keep the tray closed.
2. Press SETUP and use the buttons LEFT or RIGHT (arrows) to go to the Preferences Page.
3. Type 138931 and a screen will appear on TV.
4. Use the buttons UP/DOWN (arrows) to change the region code to 0 (zero), then press OK.
5. Turn off the player and turn on again.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
SOURCE: Free code for Philips DVP 5980K
1. Press Setup in the remote control
2. Go to Preferences and press OK in the remote control
3. Press the next sequence of numbers "1-3-8-9-3-1" in the remote control
4. Use up and down arrows to change the region
PS: if the sequence doesn't works, do it a little more quickly
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2011 | Philips Computers & Internet
Jun 18, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2010 | Philips Electronics - Others
Oct 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 03, 2008 | Philips HTS3500S System
Jul 15, 2008 | Philips DVP3960
Jul 02, 2008 | Televison & Video
494 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!