Question about Audio Players & Recorders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How to reset the stereo system
To reset remove your negative battery terminal and leave disconnected for a few moments, re-connect negative terminal and you are reset.
Hope this helps
Posted on Jun 27, 2008
If for some reason you would opt for user performed action, then pls try:
1. reset, unplug from the mains for at least an hour and try again;
2. check if there is a slide switch of some sort at the rear of the unit;
3. check if there may be a pinhole somewhere along the bottom of the loading tray where a blunted point safety pin maybe inserted;
4. open the top cover and manually eject the tray;
5. check internally if there is a mechanical problem such as a slipping/cut belt, gears that do not mesh correctly;
6. if the unit has been in use for some time, it may simply need cleaning and re-application of lubricant in the mechanical assembly.
The slider mechanism, depending on the age of the unit and , consists of the small chrome rail, a drive motor, a small gear assembly, and (in some units) a small belt that drives the slider unit via the motor. This small belt causes all sorts of problems. If the belt is broken or slipping, it can cause skipping, dropouts, or simply no start up at all. Also, if the belt breaks in the middle of the disc, the drive mechanism gets hair or dirt wrapped up into the gears, or the pick-up assembly doesn’t return to the start position (called home), the unit will (99% of the time) refuse to release the disc, causing it to become stuck inside the unit. There’s a little micro or leaf type switch located at home position that sometimes gets dirty or breaks and, causing this problem also.
Hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE:
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
SOURCE: fisher tad 5060
the only way to reset a error disc is to unplug the radeo and push air dust the cd mech and lens then push the lens all the way back plug the power cord the, turn on power it should reset itself , i had same problem before and it work.
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2014 | Fisher New Original TADM12 Remote Control
Dec 21, 2012 | Fisher 9925 Shelf System
Dec 07, 2009 | Fisher 9925 Shelf System
Dec 01, 2008 | Fisher 9925 Shelf System
Nov 09, 2007 | Fisher Audio Players & Recorders
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!