Question about Whirlpool RMC275PD Microwave Oven
Make sure the oven is unplugged from the wall socket before starting. Turn the bulb cover counter-clockwise and pull it straight out - no bending. Remove the bulb as usual; replace it with a 40 watt special appliance bulb - not an ordinary one. Put the cover over it, push it straight down and turn it clockwise. In all cases do not force it or it might break.
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2016 | In Microwave Ovens
Oct 06, 2008 | Neff Microwave Ovens
Nov 25, 2013 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
Nov 07, 2013 | Maytag Appliances Over-the-Range Microwave...
Jul 29, 2013 | GE JES1384SF Microwave Oven
Jun 19, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 11, 2013 | Neff H5642 Convection / Microwave Oven
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Jan 23, 2009 | Danby DMW1153 Microwave Oven
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!