I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, I wish I could help however we are not allowed to give out serial numbers as it is Illegal. The cd key is typically on the software case or on the documentation.
There is one way to locate your serial key embedded in the registry (this will only work if you haven't reinstalled windows since removing office). Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes...
1. Manually locating the Microsoft Office 2007 product key from the
registry is nearly impossible due to the fact that it's encrypted.
Luckily, a number of free programs exist to help find product keys.
2. Choose a free product key finder program
that supports Microsoft Office 2007.
-Any product key finder that locates Microsoft Office 2007 product keys
will locate the product keys for any edition you may have including
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional
Plus, Small Business, Standard, Home and Student, and Basic.
3. Download and run the key finder program. Follow any instructions provided by the software.
4. The numbers and letters displayed by the program represent the
Microsoft Office 2007 product key. The product key should be formatted
- five sets of five letters and numbers.
5. Write this key code down exactly as the key finder program displays it to you for use when reinstalling Microsoft Office 2007.
-If even one character is written down incorrectly, the installation of
Microsoft Office 2007 that you attempt with this product key will fail.
Be sure to transcribe the key exactly.
I hope this helps you find your product key, if you lost your documentation you may have trouble trying to call mircosoft to have them give you a serial number without the proper information they might require in order to do so.
Post back if you have anymore questions or info and I will assist you further. Thank you for choosing Fixya!