Question about Toshiba SD-3960 DVD Player
Here is a possible hack for TOSHIBA SD 3960.
Press 'hold' for a few seconds.
Pres 7,8,9,OK,0. (or possible ENTER button)
In the left corner you should see a 0.
That is it
OR the following steps
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 2 button on your remote control
3. Press the 4 button on your remote control
4. Press the 0 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 0 button on your remote control
9. Press the Enter button on your remote control to change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
10. Press the Open button on your remote control to close the drive tray
11. Power off the DVD player
12. Power on the DVD player
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 24, 2010 | Toshiba SD-3960 DVD Player
Jun 13, 2009 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Jun 07, 2009 | Toshiba SD-K510 DVD Player
Jun 04, 2009 | Toshiba DKT3020SD Corded Phone
Feb 28, 2009 | Toshiba SD-P4000 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
Feb 20, 2008 | Toshiba SD-3960 DVD Player
277 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!