Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
When i plug the psp to the computer and open it and go under ISO file , i see my favourite game brian lara pressure play 2007 but when i unplug the psp(after safely removing it) and go under memory card, it says that there are no games. it happened after my psp was plugged in and my com was lagging so i just pressed X on my psp. and then suddenly when i went to the memory card, it says 'There are no games'. i've tried EVERYTHING! i even copied and pasted all the files in my psp into the computer before reformatting my memory card and pasted the files back into my psp. and it all happened right after upgrading my 3.50 to 3.71 M33. PLS HELP MEEEE firstname.lastname@example.org this is my email adress please send me solution of this above problem on my email adress i am very thankfull to you please help mee
First go to recovery menu by turning off your psp(not on sleep mode) and turning it back on with pressing R. then do to Configuration and change ur UMD Mode to M33 driver. then go to Advance then Advance Configuration. Everthing in there must be disabled. then exit.
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2011 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Jun 03, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 15, 2011 | Sony PSP 2000 Console
May 06, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
There are two ways to install games on your Sony PSP (Play Station Portable).
The legit way is to buy original UMDs and insert them in your PSP and game on.
For the not-so-affluent, you can install Custom Firmware (CFW) on your PSP and thendownload games off the internet and copy them to your PSP and play them.
Play ISO / CSO Games on your PSP
1. Install Custom Firmware:
- There are scores of tutorials on the net on how to do this. The easier way out would be to go to any console shop, and get your PSP modded with CFW for around Rs. 200 / $5.
- A detailed tutorial on this coming up soon.
2. Download the Game ISO / CSO.
- Next, search for the game you want, and download the ISO / CSO of the game from torrent sites or any warez forums. Most of the times, the ISO / CSO is compressed into a RAR file so you will need to extract it first using WINRAR.
3. Copy the ISO / CSO to your PSP
- Connect the PSP to your computer using the data cable and goto Settings > USB Connection.
- Open your PSP drive in My Computer, and goto the ISO folder. If it isn't there already, create a new folder and rename it to ISO.
- Copy your ISO or CSO files to the ISO folder and disconnect your PSP from the computer.
4. Play the Game on your PSP
- Goto the GAME icon > Memory Stick and select the Game you just copied. Press 'X' and game on.
1. You need to have CFW (Custom Firmware) installed in order to use ISO / CSO games on your PSP. The latest version of CFW is 5.00 M33-4.
2. The latest PSP 2004 with TA 088 v3 chips and the PSP 3000 aren't moddable yet.
May 05, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Mar 26, 2011 | Codemasters Brian Lara International...
May 10, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jun 30, 2009 | Codemasters Brian Lara International...
Dec 26, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: