Question about Monopoly Games
Do you know that? The longest recorded game everto play the Monopoly game is 1,680 hours - straight!
Here's the instructions:
1. Keep in mind that the ultimate goal is to have the most money and assets at the end of the game.
2. Make sure that you have all the pieces. The box should contain a game board, two dice, play money, 32 houses, 12 hotels, 11 tokens, a stack each of Chance and Community Chest cards, and a Title Deed card for each property.
3. Lay the board out with the Chance and Community Chest cards facedown on their respective spaces.
4. Choose your favorite token. Put all of the Players' tokens on Go.
5. Select a player to be the Banker. This person takes care of the money, buildings, and Title Deed cards.
6. Distibute the money. Each player gets two $500 bills, two $100 bills, two $50 bills, six $20 bills, five $10 bills, five $5 bills and five $1 bills for a total of $1,500.
7. Have each player roll the dice to see who goes first. The highest roll wins, and play moves to the left.
8. Roll the dice and move that many spaces.
9. Buy a property from the Bank, if you wish, when you land on it. If yo opt not to buy a property on your turn, the Banker may auction it to the highest bidding player. Bidding can start at any price and anyone may bid on the property.
10. Pay rent if you land on a property owned by another player. He or she must remember to ask for it before the player after your throws the dice.
11. Take a card if you land on Chance or Community Chest and follow the instructions.
12. Keep the dice if you roll doubles - once your turns is over, you may roll again.
13. Go to Jail if you roll doubles three times in a row.
14. Collect your salary of $200 from the Bank everytime you pass or land on the Go.
15. Get out of the Jail by any of these methods: Use a Get Out of Jail Free card; pay a $50
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2017 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
on May 19, 2010 | Nintendo Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii
Dec 14, 2015 | Games
Dec 03, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 02, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 13, 2010 | Samsung S1050 Digital Camera
Mar 28, 2010 | Nokia 6600
May 14, 2009 | Cosmi 3D Frog Frenzy for Windows
390 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: