Question about A4tech PK5
Hi, good evening , im worry about my webcam. my friend and i can't see each other on a web.And the message appear is"NOT CONNECTED"what should i do?
Web Camera’s have to be
setup on the program they are to be used with.
Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to
broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now see and talk to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger set it up as follows:
C. Windows Live Messenger:
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1) Head to the Yahoo home page, turn on Yahoo Messenger using the 'Messenger' link and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already (see Resources below).
2) Click the 'Messenger' followed by the 'Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3) Click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window while you are talking to a friend.
4) Click on a contact from your Contact List, and then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5) Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
6) Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
7) Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed
May 15, 2011 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Oct 07, 2010 | Ezonics EZCam Webcam
Jun 30, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
May 30, 2010 | A4tech Viewcam PK335 Webcam
May 13, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Mar 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Jan 11, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Apr 05, 2008 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: