An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: for assigning a person name to the extention
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308 or 824 system. From the Switchboard / Main telephone ( usually ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook : 1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234). 2. Now press 604 and then SP-PHONE. Enter the jack number you wish to change ( 01 is extension 101, 02 is extension 102 etc. ). 3. Enter the name ( basically the same as texting on a cellphone ). Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change. 4. To go to the next extension press SP-PHONE. Don’t forget to press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change after each name entered. 5. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode and you are done.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are using this phone on a Panasonic KX-TDA 30/100/200/600 system - From the Switcboard / Main telephone or Managers phone with the handset on the cradle/hook: 1. Press PROGRAM * * or PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234). 2. Now press 004 and then ENTER. 3. Enter the extension number you want to change. 4. Enter the name (the same way as texting on a cellphone.) 5. To save the changes press AUTO DIAL / STORE. 6. To go to the next extension press NEXT on the screen. 7. Lift the handset and put it down to exit program mode.
Create contact (Menu 2.3)
Use this menu to add a new contact to Phonebook.
Storing a number in the phone’s memory
1. Select Phone.
2. Change the settings or enter information about the
• First name/Last name: assign a name.
• Mobile/Home/Office/Fax/Other: add a
number in any category.
You can change the number type, or set the
number as the default for the contact by
pressing <Options> and selecting Change
type or Mark as default number.
• Email: assign an e-mail address.
• Graphic ID: assign a caller ID image to alert you to a call from the person.
• Ringtone: assign a ringtone to alert you to a
call from the person.
• Group: assign the number to a caller group.
• Birthday: enter the person’s birthday.
• Notes: add a memo about the person.
3. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Storing a number on the SIM card
1. Select SIM.
2. Select New or Update.
3. Enter information about the contact:
• Name: assign a name.
• Phone number: add a number.
• Location: assign a location number.
4. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.