Question about Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
i want to assiging my name to the extention phone i have in our office
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308 or 824 system.
From the Switchboard / Main telephone ( usually ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook :
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 604 and then SP-PHONE. Enter the jack number you wish to change ( 01 is extension 101, 02 is extension 102 etc. ).
3. Enter the name ( basically the same as texting on a cellphone ). Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change.
4. To go to the next extension press SP-PHONE. Don’t forget to press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change after each name entered.
5. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode and you are done.
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Oct 19, 2009 | Lands Phones
Sep 16, 2009 | Lands Phones
Sep 06, 2009 | Avaya Partner 34D Corded Phone
Nov 26, 2008 | Samsung Phone PDCSLCD12B
Mar 05, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
699 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!