Question about Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
i want to assiging my name to the extention phone i have in our office
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308 or 824 system.
From the Switchboard / Main telephone ( usually ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook :
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 604 and then SP-PHONE. Enter the jack number you wish to change ( 01 is extension 101, 02 is extension 102 etc. ).
3. Enter the name ( basically the same as texting on a cellphone ). Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change.
4. To go to the next extension press SP-PHONE. Don’t forget to press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change after each name entered.
5. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode and you are done.
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Oct 19, 2009 | Phones
Sep 16, 2009 | Phones
Sep 06, 2009 | Avaya Partner 34D Corded Phone
Nov 26, 2008 | Samsung Phone PDCSLCD12B
694 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!