Hi, I don't know if you thought this is a Nero support site or if you want some help finding out how to get the Serial Number for your program. I'll help with both if I can.
Your Nero program has a "startsmart" utility built in. Try this if it is installed:
1. Launch Nero StartSmart.Do this from the desktop using the startsmart icon, or go to start, programs, Nero 6 and then startsmart.
2. Nero StartSmart will open. Click the "Nero" logo in the upper left corner of the Nero StartSmart window.
3. The Nero ProductCenter will open. Click the "serial number” tab to see your serial number.
4. Your serial number is displayed in the window on the right.
If your copy of Nero is registered you can go to their web site and use their SN finder. https://register.nero.com/eng/login.asp
At Nero, click My Home tab and then the My Serials entry.
Registered Nero serials window opens.
Click the Display link behind the product name of the registered serial number.
Your serial number will be displayed.
Sometimes this works even when it has been uninstalled.
1. Click "Start" in the Windows start menu.
2. Click the "Run" command.
3. The window "Run" will open. Enter "regedit" in the "Open" text field and click the "OK" button.
4. The registry window will open. You will find your serial number on the left side in the navigation tree.
Go to the path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareaheadNero - Burning Rom_Info
and double-click the "Serial" entry.
5. Your serial number is listed in this location. It looks like this:
This is Nero's list of free utilities that help solve common problems. http://www.nero.com/enu/support-nero6-tools-utilities.html
If you are looking for a bootleg SN, we can't help you. I hope that one of these methods helps solve your problem. Thanks for visiting Fixya.