Question about RIM Blackberry 7100i
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: JVM Error 102
Before completing this resolution, download and install the latest version of BlackBerry® Device Software from your service provider's web site.
Re-install the BlackBerry Device Software and applications to your BlackBerry smartphone by completing the following steps:
Warning: The following procedures will delete either all data or all data and applications from your BlackBerry smartphone. Back up your data before performing the procedure. For instructions, see KB12487.
Note: If the application loader tool was not able to access all of the data on your BlackBerry smartphone, then the following two fields are grayed out: Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications.
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
SOURCE: jvm 102 error
The problem is a java related problem. Your only option is to reinstall the OS after wipeing the handheld clean. Here is a little step by step for you.
1) Get javaloader (can be found on blackberryforums.com)
2) Get the latest Blackberry OS from RIM which you can get HERE
3) Run the Blackberry OS installer you just downloaded.
4) Shutdown Blackberry Desktop Manager on your PC.
5) Open a command prompt window.
6) Change to the folder where the javaloader program is on your computer (If you put javaloader in C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32, then you do not need to change folders in the comand prompt window.)
7) Execute the command "javaloader -usb wipe" (no quotes), and wait for the handheld to reboot with error code 507
8) Disconect the handheld from the PC, restart Blackberry desktop manager, and reconect the blackberry to your pc.
9) You will be prompted to "upgrade the OS on the handheld" follow the prompts, and when you BB reboots, it will be reloaded with the factory defualts.
10) Login to nextel.blackberry.com, and resend your service books.
11) Restore your BB applications, by reinstalling, or redownloading them.
I hope this helps, if it does please rate accordingly, Thanks, David
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
SOURCE: JVM error 102 on the blackberry
1. Connect your BB to the computer.
2. Run JL_Cmder (JAVA commander, it’s a freeware, google it and download latest one)
3. Choose option 5, wipe the device. This will delete all files - OS and data - from your BB. The BB screen will show JVM Error 507. This means the BB has no files installed.
4. Using Desktop Manager, reinstall your software. When you run the Application Loader, check all the available boxes.
5. When this process completes, restore your most recent backup file if you have taken in the past!
You should be back to normal, with the exception of having 3rd party apps.
let me know if any problem or have any other questions.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
SOURCE: Error message JVM 102
checkout the link below, for the solution.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jul 27, 2012 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Jan 18, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Nov 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 18, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Aug 03, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jul 01, 2010 | Verizon Communications BlackBerry Pearl...
Jun 30, 2010 | RIM Blackberry 8110 Cellular Phone
Sep 07, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Apr 22, 2009 | RIM Blackberry 7100i
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: