Question about Computers & Internet
you can use third party software to burn your songs into the disc or you can use the built in burner of Windows. What operating system are you using? some things you need to check before burning:
1. cd-rom capable of burning?
2. is it a cd rewritable or a dvd rewritable?
-you can use cd-r or cdrw on dvd rewritables but not dvd-r/dvdrw on cd rewritable.
1. locate the songs you played on your media player in your computer,highlight it and right click one of the highlighted mp3 then select copy from the list
2. Insert the cd into your optical drive ( cdrom or dvd rom).
3. Open My computer and double click your optical drive icon.
4. Right click on the empty space inside that window and right click mouse then paste
5. There should be a link at the left side of the window that says "Write these files to CD"
***frankie; i would just like to remind you that the music burning im referring to is mp3 music, if you want to burn audio cd, you need 3rd party software for that.
Some cd players(discman, etc.) only play audio music format and not of mp3 format. Provide me details of what you want to do and i will help you. :)
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2016 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Feb 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR1020T (PU167AV) PC...
May 10, 2011 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
Jan 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
May 14, 2009 | Dell Dimension 3100 PC Desktop
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!