Question about HP Printers & Copiers
To replace the print cartridges
1. Make sure the HP All-in-One is on.
CAUTION: If the HP All-in-One is off when you open the print cartridge door to
access the print cartridges, the HP All-in-One will not release the cartridges for
changing. You might damage the HP All-in-One if the print cartridges are not
docked safely when you try to remove them.
2. Make sure you have letter or A4 unused plain white paper loaded in the input tray.
3. Open the print cartridge door.
The print carriage moves to the far right side of the HP All-in-One.
4. Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a print
cartridge to release it.
If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the
slot on the left.
If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from
the slot on the right.
1 Print cartridge slot for the tri-color print cartridge
2 Print cartridge slot for the black and photo print cartridges
5. Pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot.
6. If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo print cartridge,
store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector or an airtight plastic
7. Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only
the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
If you go here you can download the user manual.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2016 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Jun 12, 2013 | HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One InkJet...
Sep 04, 2012 | HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One InkJet...
Dec 02, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Feb 17, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Nov 12, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Aug 27, 2008 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Aug 17, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 07, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Dec 05, 2016 | HP LaserJet Printers & Copiers
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: