Question about HP Designjet 110plus nr InkJet Printer
It could be one of 2 things, the formatter board or firmware. You can get the firmware from the link below. Once you have tried this please reply and let me know if it worked or not and we will take the next step in the troubleshooting process.
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
If that fuse is failing so often, then this means that there is a failure somewhere in the power circuitry. The most common points of failures in power circuitry are silicon diodes, power transistors & voltage regulators. Please check these using the continuity test (or short circuit test) of a digital multimeter.
Posted on Nov 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Jul 15, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
on Mar 08, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 21, 2012 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
1. Get the unit into the "Support Menu" by following the steps below according with the product,
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key. B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys. Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo" C. - Press and release the "OK" button
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
C. - Press and release the "OK" button
2. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu". (on C8100 use Touch Screen)
3. Press and release the "OK" button.
4. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
5. Press and release the "OK" button.
6. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
7. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
8. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
11. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
12. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Aug 12, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C5150 All-In-One InkJet...
on Feb 17, 2011 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
on Feb 04, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 20, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: